Buy Your Groceries, Save A Trout Stream
Michigan Trout Unlimited announces a new, easy way to support TU in our state and the work that the Council does. AND, IT DOES NOT COST YOU ONE DIME.
If you do your grocery shopping at Kroger or its affiliate stores in the state, your grocery purchases will earn cash for Michigan TU through the company’s Kroger Community Rewards Program.
With a simple one-time registration into the program, Kroger will donate 5% of your grocery purchases each and every time you do your shopping. That’s right…your grocery shopping generates a cash donation to TU from Kroger! That’s right…no cost to you!
This program is a ridiculously easy way to donate a few bucks a week to coldwater conservation every time you do your grocery shopping. Kroger’s program uses your existing Kroger Plus customer card…there is no separate card, matching payment, or minimum purchase requirement.
The Kroger Community Rewards Program can potentially raise thousands of dollars a year for Michigan TU efforts to preserve and protect wild trout and salmon. The key is that YOU NEED TO SIGN UP…AND GET YOUR BUDDIES, CHAPTER MEMBERS, AND FAMILY MEMBERS TO SIGN UP TOO!
SIGN UP NOW. THAT MEANS NOW. IT’S QUICK AND EASY TO DO FROM YOUR COMPUTER. YOU’LL ONLY BE AWAY FROM YOUR FLY TYING BENCH FOR FIVE MINUTES…HONEST!
HERE’S HOW TO SIGN-UP AND TURN YOUR GROCERY DOLLARS INTO CASH-FOR-COLDWATER-CONSERVATION.
- Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- If a member does not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register under Welcome! (top right hand side of page)
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box at right.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number (towards bottom of the screen). Save changes.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm.
Select MICHIGAN COUNCIL TROUT UNLIMITED
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name at the bottom of your information page.